Construction and Public Contracts
The Firm provides a range of services in the construction industry, representing owners and developers, government entities, general contractors, energy service contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers, sureties and insurers in private and public construction. We also represent contractors, homeowners and government entities in legal proceedings and alternative dispute resolution.
Our experience includes advising clients with respect to issues and disputes involving:
- Buildings, including large real estate developments
- Renewable energy projects (roof mounted and ground mounted solar; wind)
- Public buildings and institutional owners
- Highways, bridges and tunnels
- Wastewater and distribution
- Contractor and homeowner claims
And as arbitrators and mediators, we offer special expertise in bringing claims in alternative dispute resolution fora, such as the American Arbitration Association and the Massachusetts Home Improvement Contractor Arbitration Program, as well as others. We have served numerous clients successfully in our mediation practice.
The Firm also represents clients in public contracts and/or procurement relating to:
- Procurement of goods and services
- Public construction
- Project management